Sunday, September 4, 2016

NYC: 3 Day Itinerary

Hello friends! I was lucky enough to visit New York (my favorite place in the world) for three days a few weeks ago. The city can be quite overwhelming because there are so many places to go and things to do but with some careful planning, you'll be able to make it everywhere you want to. I'm not a New York expert, but hopefully you'll gain some inspiration from how I organized my trip.

Day 1
Morning: Central Park



Afternoon: Upper East Side

Take some time to stroll through the Upper East Side and channel your inner Gossip Girl (click for my Gossip Girl Guide to New York). Visit Laduree for afternoon tea and macarons, browse the luxurious shops (don't miss Tiffany's on Fifth, my personal favorite!).

Evening: Dinner and Times Square
Dress up for dinner and enjoy Times Square in all its glory!

Day 2

Morning: West Village and Soho
These are two lovely neighbourhoods no one should miss. Visit Carrie Bradshaw's apartment and the building featured in friends in the West Village. You'll also find Magnolia here, try their famous banana pudding. I know it sounds weird but it's SO good. Enjoy the shops and art of Soho and don't forget to explore the side streets!



Afternoon: Wall Street and Brooklyn Bridge

Take a stroll over to Wall Street, enjoy it's glory and don't forget to go inside Trinity Church, the architecture is stunning. Take a photo with the Bull before walking to Brooklyn Bridge. It can take a while to cross but the views are stunning.



Evening: Quick dinner and a Broadway show

On the way back from Brooklyn Bridge we got a quick dinner at Champion Pizza (some of the best pizza I've ever had). We were a bit tight for time but we got back to the hotel and got ready to see Finding Neverland. If you get the chance, I highly recommend seeing a show while you're there, it'll be like anything you've ever seen!

Day 3
Morning: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Photos at Pulitzer Fountain

Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my all-time favorite movies so having a croissant and coffee outside the store was a must for me. After we headed to Pulitzer Fountain to take some Gossip Girl inspired photos. We also had a late brunch before checking out of the hotel room.




Afternoon: Classic New York Attractions
We had a couple more things to see before we left so we headed to the Empire State Building, the New York Public Library, Flat Iron Building, Dylan's Candy Bar and Grand Central before heading home.









4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! How did you like the public library? That's on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO beautiful! Make sure you check the schedule before you go because I found the hours quite strange!

      Delete
  2. A trip to NY is one of my biggest dreams! Lovely post with beautiful photos and outfits! Wish you a beautiful day!!! Jo_

    ReplyDelete